In addition to an Annual Report, grantees who have been approved for multi-year projects and would like their funding to continue must report to the Board each year to request the renewal of their funds. Successful reporting will lead to the renewal of the grant for another year.
If you have had a change in address (home or office), phone number, or email since your last report, please include and highlight this information in your email to us.
The Annual Report, or Status Report, is for existing grantees to update their progress toward publication. An Annual Report is required each year until the final publication of your project.
Your Renewal Request is due by August 1st, with the month of July allotted to summarize progress from the previous year (July – June).
The White Levy Program Board will review the request and respond as quickly as possible following a board meeting in September. Please name your document "YOURLASTNAME_renewal_request_2019", and email to email@example.com. You may send the Annual Report and Renewal Request as separate .pdf files or you may send them together in one .pdf, with the Renewal Request following the Annual Report.
The Annual Report should contain:
Your status report should include details of the status of your project, all progress that has been made towards the completion of the project, and accounting of your funds used. It may also include samples of work to date (sample chapter, data sheet, drawings, etc.).
• Images, Maps, Graphs/Charts
It is optional for you to submit images as a part of your report, although you are encouraged to do so. Please include them at the end of the report, with captions on the images or on a separate page following them.
The Renewal Request should contain:
• Your full name and current address
• A request to renew your funding for an additional year. Any variances from the original project application in planned work for the year should be detailed.
• A budget for the next year's work with the specific amount of money you are requesting, in US dollars
• Accounting of grant money received to date. It is not necessary to provide specific receipts/withdrawals/etc., but any major variances in budgeting should be explained in the report.